Friday, August 12, 2011

Im BACK!!

WOW!! Its been so LONG i never open and UPDATE my blog.... Its been what?? 2-3 years.... LOL
When I opened my blog last Sunday... I read ALL my old post... Ahhh..... It brings back memories... SWEET memories ^.^ , FUNNY memories :D and even PAINFUL memories T.T.... But the past is the past and what ever happen must be taken as a lesson for the future... Want to the REASON why i open my blog back?? Its because of my BELOVED friends... who always keep talking about blog blog blog blog...... until i got 'TERCABAR' by their conversation... And decide to reopen my blog.... First TUMBLR now THIS...WHATS HAPPENIG TO ME..... And one more thing WHERE THE **** IS ALL MY PREVIOUS FOLLOWERS!! someone has been messing up my blog and i who maybe did it cause theres only TWO person who knows the password to this account..... well thats all now... i'll try my best to update my blog in time to come.... OUT PEOPLE.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment