Saturday, August 20, 2011

Berbuke with Family n Friends ^.^

WooHoo!! Had a great time with my friends n family.... Eventhough its just normal "Majlis Berbuke Puase" it was a BLAST!! It happened on the 20th of August Saturday....

A lot of incidents happened on that particular day..... ~Sweet Memories~
During the day i helped my mom clean the house cause rumah mcm "RuMaH HaNtU" Hahaha... I was supposed to be the chef on that day (Cehh... Mcm pndai msak jek hehe...) but there was a change of plans and my mom became the chef.... LOL... So i helped my mom in the kitchen when suddenly my phone rang(Kringg...) It was my friend,(
Najiha) she was supposed to come with her other friend but was cancel LAST MINUTE I REPEAT LAST MINUTE ...=.=".... B
ut its okey... I was very kind to go and jemput her... It was the first time i went to her house... sooo i got lost (FAIL!!) Hahaha.... After picking her up and returned home, we then made "kecoh" in the kitchen.. chit-chating ,laughing,"pukul sana pukul sini"(Ouch!!)...

Around 6 o'clock my other friends started arriving at my house.... although the crowd was not like i predicted... but still it when well... Here's the name who came:
  1. Najiha Mohd Khalid
  2. Mathew Chua
  3. Laila Soraya
  4. Izzairul Hafiz and
  5. Shah Irfan
  6. Not to forget my parents n me ^.^
Thanks guys for coming!! "Allahuakbar Allahuakbar" The call of the Azan which means we can "Berbuke" .... After that, we eat some "kuih" we then solat maghrib together... After the solat we continued with dinner (MaKaN TiMe) Today's dish.... Nasi Ayam Special Mak Naim... Haha... and atas permintaan seseorg kwan... Kuey Tiaw Goreng Lain Dr Yg Lain ... Haha...
Fuh... I was fulled and so is the others.... Around 8.15 o'clock we when to terawih and after terawih my friends when crazy by laughing and screaming... if its in the morning i'd be okay but IN THE NIGHT .... Haha but that what my friends are =BAIK MCM ORG ALIM, GILA MCM ORG TERLEBIH BAHAGIA, CARING MCM SEORNG IBU, and berbagai ragam lagi la.... its hard to find friend like this.... friend who accepts you not because of your looks, your money, your popularity but accepts just the way you are...... LoVe YoU GuYs ^.^

1 comment: