Friday, August 12, 2011

Back Through Time

A long long time ago..... well not that long , just 2 years ago .... it was a nice evening , i was attending a bbq in USJ at my 'special' freind's place.... its been a while i haven't see her.... so i was a bit exicted... When i reached her house... I went inside the house and greet her parents... sat down for awhile but my eyes was trying to find where's the person i wanted to see... got fed up of waiting i asked her mom where is she... her mom said she was at the park... so i went to the park and saw two figure's siting on a bench at the park.... they were 'bermesra-mesraan'.... at first i ignore the couple but then after a while i started to notice something fishy about the couple... so i got closer to them... and then i saw HER with another MAN.... i can't describe the feeling at that time... i feel just like want to take a big stick and BANG both of them on their head... after seeing what she did to me i quickly went back to her house and waited for her to come back.... i think i just stop here for today... i'll continue next in my next post... even by writing this event back makes me sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment