Sunday, August 14, 2011

Continued : Back Through Time

Heyh all... lets see where i last stop.. ohh yeah the part where i saw 'she' with another guy =.=... well after i saw it i went back to her house and waited her to come back... when she got back she when straight towards me and sat beside me... i tried not to sit near her cause i can't bear the fact she cheated on me... but the more i try to stay away the more she gets near me... then she asked me whats wrong... i said nothing's wrong just a bit stress *in my head (YOU CHEATED ON ME THAT WHY NOT TALKING TO YOU)... then she said she have something to say to me... i looked at her and ask what was it... she then told me that she wants to break up with me... and she did not tell me why... at that point i can't control my feelings and so said to her this..."Ok, nak break? Boleh... so mulai dari skrang kita dah takde ape2 hubungan"... then i went outside and eat all the food like crazy... and for first time i shed tears bcoz of a broken heart.... well that my story... now my relationship with the girl is not more than friends.... but for some reason she trying to get my attention back towards her.... but i just ignore cause i can bear the pain of being cheated.... just a few months ago she finally told me why she wanted to break up with me.... after 2 years.... huhuhu.... its okey.... the past is the past... now whats important now is to look ahead for the better.... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment